AIM
cdrom1019

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

awesome stuff

Good Stuff kirb! Just one little "Hair" out of place. The game was made before Peach was peach. She was Still princess toadstool and still had red hair. Other than that, awesome!

Kirbopher responds:

Good eye! I purposely illustrated her to be more like the current-styled Princess, although even in the older material I always viewed her as a blonde as opposed to a redhead.

a SMB3 Tale II a SMB3 Tale II

You forgot to use one word...............

"RASENGAN !" but that was just simply amazing....i can only imagine what you would come up with if you were to team up with Alvin Earthworm

Luigi Breaks Habit (GHAD) Luigi Breaks Habit (GHAD)

very good but...

it's a 9...for one reason...this flash has sooooo much potential.....but its all been wasted because it's too short....you have the potential and the resources to make a long drawn out battle between mario and luigi....you have a lot more time than just 50 seconds.....or did you forget that the song is about 3 min long.....I think I speak for everyone when I say I'd like to see you remake this....use some of what you have so far to save some time.....but you can make this longer and it will become on of the most viewed flash animations....nuff said

Advanced-Logic responds:

Yeah I know, it was short for me too. If I had the time, I'd make a redux version where it's longer. :(

Rina-chan / Kagome's Demo Reel Rina-chan / Kagome's Demo Reel

Amazing

simply amazing......The many voices of Rina-chan.....you're definatly one of the best voice actors on newgrounds......to bad I can't name a lot of the anime you quoted.......the naruto impression is the only one that needs work.. other than that...awesome job.